(as of Oct 21,2021 05:06:01 UTC – Details)
Do you want quick and easy recipes to prevent/treat hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity? Well, the Dash Diet is the answer!
In the USA alone, around 45% of adults currently have high blood pressure and it causes around half a million deaths per year. The dangerous thing is that many people don’t even know they have high blood pressure. And those who do know, sometimes do nothing about it.
Don’t be one of those people. Act now!
So, why is this Dash Diet cookbook so important and effective? Let’s take a look:
- 500+ healthy, low-sodium and delicious meals to prevent high blood pressure
- Quick and easy recipes with instructions – perfect for both beginners and experts
- Wide variety of ingredients to suit all tastes and preferences
- Nutritional values included for each recipe (including sodium)
- Categorized and alphabetized for “quick find”
- 21-day meal plan and FAQs included
- BONUS: tips and tricks to a healthy lifestyle
The DASH diet is recommended by the American Heart Association. It’s a balanced, long-term nutritional concept-based diet, which focuses on nutritious whole foods to naturally reduce high blood pressure and ensure healthy weight loss.
This book describes the principles of the Dash Diet and contains step-by-step instructions on how the Dash Diet can be successfully integrated into your everyday life.
In this book you will find out:
- That the Dash Diet is not really ‘diet’, but simply a change in lifestyle
- How it can help stop high blood pressure and diabetes
- How it can help you lose weight
- Ways to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Which foods are ‘good’ and ‘bad’, and why
- Which habits you can easily change to have a big effect
So, let’s get started right away and create a healthier and happier you, together!
ASIN : B097X4P2BZ
Publication date : June 23, 2021
Language : English
File size : 4716 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 390 pages
Lending : Enabled