$29.95 - $24.95
(as of Dec 01,2021 18:28:21 UTC – Details)
– NOT DYING IN THE WOODS – Keep in your backpack just in case you end up spending an unplanned night in the woods. Besides keeping you warm and dry, mylar has countless uses in survival situations.
– CAMPING AND BACKPACKING – Use as a sleeping bag liner in unexpected cold weather to enhance your existing sleeping bag by boosting heat and protecting from outside condensation.
– CAR EMERGENCY KITS – Keep in the glove compartment in case you get stuck in a snowstorm, run out of gas, or get into a car accident during the winter.
– GO BAGS AND PREPPER KITS – A must-have for earthquake survival kits, 72 hour bags, first aid kits, emergency kits, and survival kits. And zombie apocalypse kits of course.
– FREAKIN’ HUGE – 23% larger than other brands for full body protection.
– DURABLE PACKAGING – Ripstop nylon stuff sacks and carabiner zipper pack.
– AVAILABLE IN 3 COLORS – Army Green, Survival Orange, and Woodland Camo
– 1% FOR THE PLANET – A percentage of profits are donated to local and global conservation organizations.
– Full Set Packed Size: 5.5 in x 3.5 in x1.5 in
– Blanket Packed Size: 3 in tall, 1.5 in diameter
– Blanket Unpacked Size: 5 feet wide, 7 feet tall (64 in x 82 in)
– Full Set Weight: 9.5 oz
– Blanket Weight: 2 oz
– Material: Mylar (aluminized PET; polyethylene terephthalate)
– Stuff Sack: ripstop nylon with paracord drawstring
– Zipper Pack: nylon with locking aluminum carabiner
For emergency use only. Does not replace your camping gear. Always plan ahead and bring appropriate equipment for your trip.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Date First Available:March 27, 2019
Manufacturer:Don’t Die In The Woods
EXTRA LARGE FOR FULL BODY PROTECTION – Our massive 7×5 foot emergency blankets are 23% larger than standard foil blankets for full body protection. With a little bit of tape and paracord, these XL mylar heat sheets can be converted into an emergency shelter, emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivy, or other survival gear.
PERFECT FOR HIKING, RUNNING, & FIRST AID KITS – NASA-designed mylar is waterproof and reflects up to 90% of body heat to help prevent hypothermia for cold, wet, or hot weather survival situations. Designed for outdoor adventures to pack away ultralight & compact, our thermal blankets are a must-have for camping, trail running, marathons, 48hr/72hr/30 day go bags, tactical gear preppers, earthquake survival kits, home emergency, and car first aid kits.
DURABLE, ULTRALIGHT, COMPACT PACKAGING – Includes 4 extra large (5’ x 7’) double-sided color survival blankets rolled into ripstop nylon stuff sacks. You can stash single blankets anywhere, or carry enough for your whole group in the included zipper pack with carabiner. No other space blanket comes close to our ultra compact, durable storage – the perfect balance of durability & light weight at only 9.5 oz/set (only 2 oz/blanket).
PREMIUM MATERIALS FOR SURVIVAL SITUATIONS – Other emergency survival blankets are made flimsy and cheap in ziploc bags for one time use. Ours are made tough to be there when you need them. Stash these tactical emergency blankets everywhere – in your car, roadside emergency kit, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, and camping gear.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand behind our products. Satisfaction guaranteed. 1% FOR THE PLANET – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including The Conservation Alliance and many more.