points - Details)
Learn how to meal prep like a pro with 12 weekly meal plans from YouTube’s popular Steph and Adam (formerly Fit Couple Cooks), each with 4 unique recipes for 6 days of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
When you’re busy and time is short, eating nutritious, balanced meals can be a challenge, which is why planning and preparing your meals in advance is the best way to ensure you’re always eating healthy. But figuring out what to make and eat each week can also be overwhelming. Healthy Meal Prep does the work for you, and will help you achieve your health goals, maximize your time, and save you money. Fresh and flavorful recipes and simple meal plans will guide you through preparing a week’s worth of wholesome, balanced dishes in just a few short hours.
Included in Healthy Meal Prep:
• Prep day action plans for each week with practical, step-by-step guidance on how to execute your meal prep
• Convenient shopping lists for every plan that will help you save time and make your prep days easier
• Advice on storing your meals in the refrigerator or freezer, and tips for reheating
• Over 50 simple and delicious recipes
• Time-saving shortcuts and simple strategies for making meal prep work for you
• Nutritional information for every recipe to help manage macros and achieve diet goals
From the Publisher
With their YouTube channel, Steph and Adam, Stephanie Tornatore and Adam Bannon show you how easy-and delicious-meal prep can be.
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This one-pan meal is flavored with an aromatic blend of cumin, curry, and turmeric and served over fluffy rice.
Tender chicken is coated in tangy hot sauce and served with quinoa for a healthy spin on this game-day favorite.
Italian Breakfast Frittata
This savory egg casserole is packed with sausage, cheese, and tons of veggies for a hearty morning meal.
With this week’s meal prep, you get the taste and convenience of takeout without the expense and unhealthy ingredients. Instead of stopping for fried rice and beef with broccoli on the way home, it’s already in your fridge, ready to enjoy.