$12.99 - $11.96
(as of Mar 26,2020 14:23:26 UTC – Details)
NEW Centrum MultiGummies Women 50+ are a complete delicious multivitamin gummy that keeps up with the changing needs of women over 50+.Plus they are gluten-free, contain natural fruit flavors, naturally sourced colors and no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Formulated with 100% or more of the daily value of the essential vitamins D3, E, B6, B12 and Biotin, Centrum MultiGummies Women 50+ are crafted with key micronutrients to support whole body health including your heart, brain, eyesand bones (1).
(1) B-Vitamins to help support heart health.Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs. Zinc and B-Vitamins to help support normal brain function. VitaminsA, C, and E help support healthy eyes. A combination of vitamin D and calcium helps maintain strong bones.*
(2) Energy: B-Vitamins help support daily energy needs. Immunity: Vitamins C, E and Zinc help support normal immune function. Metabolism: B-Vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.*
(3) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2018 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists’ OTC Recommendations.
(4) Healthy Aging: The Spectrum-Micronutrients and the Older Adult, Part 1: Micronutrients of Importance to Older Adults. Winter 2015 Supplements (Pages 1-12). Part 2: Early Interventions to Prevent Micronutrient Deficiencies. Spring 2015 Supplements (Pages 1-12)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Includes 90 gummies of CentrumMultiGummiesWomen’s 50+Multivitamin/ Multimineral Supplement
A delicious way to feed your cells.
Formulated with 100% or more of the daily value (DV) of the essential micronutrient vitamins D3, E, B6, B12 and Biotin.
Crafted with key nutrients that help support your whole body including the heart, brain, eyes and bones(1). The recommended intake of calcium increases for women over 50.
Immune system support with vitamin C, vitamin E and Zinc.*