(as of Oct 22,2021 09:59:09 UTC – Details)
- A step above the original Pinnacle orthotics, you won’t believe the amazing support you’ll get with these!
- The new arch support design incorporates two features that make the Powerstep™ pinnacle max orthotic arch supports more supportive than any of the other Powerstep models.
- First is the formula used that will give more resistance to a collapsing (or over pronated) arch and therefore more support.
- The second is the squared heel design which will sit squarely in your shoes and will not roll to either side.
- Two cushioning layers. The top layer is made from HyPUR-cel® foam which is bouncy and soft. The bottom layer is a low density EVA foam that has great internal strength and a low compression set. This means it’s firm rather than bouncy and maintains great shock absorption properties.
- Made of 100% textile materials.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent, do not immerse in water, air dry only.
Made in the USA
Full length total support – Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx orthotic shoe insoles offer total support to prevent and alleviate foot pain. A firmer shell, angled exterior heel platform and deep heel cup provide greater control, stability and foot arch support
Dry comfort – the 100% polyester top fabric keeps your feet comfortable and dry by preventing friction and heat while you go about your day, No matter what shoes you are in
Maximum cushioning – double layer, shock absorbing durable EVA foam base and variable Cushioning Technology) casing provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
For every shoe – maintain arch support wherever you go. Simply transfer the Pinnacle Maxx from one pair of casual, Athletic, dress or work shoes to another with no trimming required. Packaging may vary.
Podiatrist recommended – Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx orthotic shoe insoles are recommended by podiatrists to prevent and alleviate foot pain due to over-pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, hammertoes, bunions, calluses, foot, ankle, arch, knee, heel Pain & More