(as of Apr 26,2020 23:19:14 UTC – Details)
– No matter if you use our compression bandage for a sprain or as a body wrap, it will keep its compressive qualities.
– Without tension, each elastic bandage wrap measures approximately 5ft long but stretches up to 15ft in length.
– Elastic bandage clips are the safest and easiest way to secure the compression wrap firmly in place.
– Our premium elastic bandage wrap compression roll also saves you money because it can be washed and reused multiple times.
– Our wraps have numerous uses. Use it for sports injuries and keep a roll in your first aid kit for the unexpected. But most commonly compression bandage wrap is used for sprains.
– Remember to keep some rolls of elastic bandages in your car’s roadside emergency pack or in your first aid kit.
– If your away from home when an injury occurs, you can use your elastic wrap bandage to hold a bag of ice in place to keep swelling down.
✅ DURABLE MATERIAL – Our elastic bandage wrap is made from premium polyester. It provides the best results by keeping your muscles tight. Each compression bandage extends up to 15ft when fully stretched. This is long enough to wrap most wrists, ankles or knees.
✅ INDIVIDUALLY PACKED – Our elastic bandages come encased in a protective wrapper until you’re ready to use them. This keeps your bandage wrap sanitary and free of debris to help prevent any kind of adverse reaction should an injury occur.
✅ COMFORTABLE and SAFE CLOSURE – Each compression bandage wrap comes with two elastic bandage clips. This is one of the most effective ways to keep a wrap securely in place. Mighty-X will Hold it Tight!
✅ 8 EXTRA CLIPS are included with your elastic bandage wrap compression roll purchase. It’s always a good idea to have some backups. If you’re dealing with a chronic injury or in case you lose one, you’ll have another to secure your elastic wrap bandage.